On the Accela Civic Platform
The Accela Civic Platform provides powerful GIS mapping capabilities that are deeply integrated with Esri, the leader in GIS mapping technology for the public sector. Integral to agency activities — such as the planning and zoning of communities and the placement of assets in the community — Esri ArcGIS enables governments to effectively analyze and manage their geographic information and make better decisions.
The Civic Platform includes basic GIS functionality right out of the box to help streamline mapping processes. The technology integration offers governments a geographic view of all land-use, zoning and infrastructure information associated with parcels, permits, inspections, code cases, assets, work orders and service requests, and works seamlessly with Esri maps, layering the information for increased visibility.
Accela has enjoyed a Gold partnership with Esri for nearly 20 years, and together the companies have fostered a richly integrated solution that caters specifically to government agencies. In 2013, Accela was recognized as an Esri partner of the year.
- Deploy spatial data anywhere from within the Accela Civic Platform — behind the desk, out in the field or online
- Optimize travel routes for field staff
- Gain support for the ArcGIS® Server and Microsoft Bing maps
- Leverage easy-to-use admin tools are Java-based with simple integration settings
- Access multiple map services and layers
- Create custom query layers and visualize the results on the map
- Establish proximity alerts
- Save map views as .jpg or .pdf files to print or file