Reimagine citizen participation
Engage your citizens online and join the conversation they are already having about your agency, your work or projects impacting your community. Accela Civic Voice gives your agency a fully-hosted, cloud-based solution to involve citizens in community decisions ⎯ when, where and how they want.
Now you can quickly and easily share information, collect well-timed public input, build support to improve project outcomes and let your citizens know you are listening by participating in the conversation.
Accela Civic Voice offers:
- Forums and discussions where you can invite feedback on planned and ongoing projects
- Global online search capabilities to quickly find projects and initiatives your citizens care most about
- A simple dashboard to make it easy to track public opinion and share with elected officials before policy and project decisions are made
- Zip code filters to control public participation by residents and visitors
- Activity threshold levels to alert staff that topics or projects are “trending”
- Built-in content filter checks for offensive content
- Routing capabilities to easily direct content to staff responsible for topics or initiatives
MOVE CITY HALL ONLINE
With Civic Voice, you can feature planned or ongoing projects on an online portal and initiate topical discussions – making it easy to keep your citizens informed and involved at every step.
IMPROVE YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE
Reduce the expense and time responding to calls, emails and public comment and adapt to the way your citizens connect and communicate online every day.
Involve your citizens by letting them create, share and vote on citizen-generated ideas and petitions – and connect them to others who share their interest and passion. And as ideas are posted, agency staff or citizens can add comments or even share ideas with social networks on Facebook, Twitter and more.
BUILD YOUR BRAND
Present yourself in your “own skin” by branding Civic Voice for your community. It’s easy to include a banner image, agency logo or even a distinctive tagline to associate Civic Voice with your website and your unique community identity.
With an easy-to-use dashboard, your staff can manage projects, ideas, discussions and petitions with just a simple click. Setup staff to moderate ideas and discussions, set filters for participation by zip code and assign expiration periods.
Request a demo and find your agency’s Civic Voice.