Accela Launches GeoTMS 10.4
New Release Offers Upgraded Technology, Improved User Experience and Updated Functionality to Streamline State and Local Government Agency Processes
SAN RAMON, Calif. – April 15, 2015 – Accela, the leading provider of cloud-based civic engagement solutions for government, announced today the launch of GeoTMS 10.4. GeoTMS automates the way local government works by providing solutions to easily process and track applications, permits, inspections and licenses. The new release offers upgraded technology, improved user experience and updated functionality designed to streamline critical agency tasks.
The release of GeoTMS 10.4 includes the following features:
- Modernized New Pet Interface: Pet licensing capabilities have been updated to offer an improved user experience. New functionality prevents entering one user multiple times when registering more than one pet.
- Enhanced Logging Capabilities: When records are deleted or if a user ignores a warning, an entry in the log records user actions, the machine utilized and the date, time and login of the user.
- Red Flag Functionality: Offers the ability to stop users from creating a new permit, printing a permit or approving a permit if a project is flagged.
- Project and Complaint Notifications by Department: This flag in the System Administrator module allows the notifications for an entire department to be turned off when a user opens the notification.
- New Windows-Based GeoInspector: Replaces the highly regarded, PDA-based product for field inspections. This release includes:
- An enhanced and simplified user interface.
- The ability to work offline, when and where it is convenient. Data synchronization occurs when the device regains connectivity.
- Completion of all Construction Permit class and Commercial Permit class inspections.
“GeoTMS 10.4 contains innovations that benefit everyone – daily office users, field staff and administrators,” said Maury Blackman, Accela President and CEO. “State and local government agencies are looking for ways to improve their operations and deliver better services. This new release offers mission-critical updates and enhanced technology to significantly improve the functionality and the entire user experience.”