October 4 - October 6
It’s no longer government as usual and there’s no going back. But there is a path to move through the disruption.
Join us virtually this Fall at our FREE annual conference and training event, Accelarate 2021, as we discuss government’s path forward.*
Gather with state and local government leaders, product experts, and industry changemakers to discuss new opportunities, partnerships, and products that will help cities, states, and counties anticipate and meet challenges head-on and arrive at better agency and constituent outcomes.
October 4-6, 2021
Register today to keep informed on speakers and breakout sessions as we add them to the agenda. Registrants of the conference will be able to access the virtual environment and all presented content after the event until December 31, 2021.
Take a peek at some of the topics we’ll be covering during the conference:
- How ‘connected government’ and leveraging data is the new foundation for efficiency, agility, deeper insights and trust.
- Future-proofing your operations so you can operate at the speed of your constituents
- Fresh approaches to unlocking new opportunities for driving revenue and creating efficiencies
- Insights into how the cloud makes the path easier and more cost effective to deliver citizen services
- Rapid government transformation around digital service delivery, and today’s prevailing best practices
- New ways we’re making it faster and easier to access the value of Accela
- Customer Spotlights: Cities, counties, and states that are pivoting their approach to processes and services to be more effective and efficient
- Accela’s product roadmap to ensure agencies succeed now and are resilient for whatever comes next
*Registration to Accelarate 2021 includes a FREE all-access pass to the virtual conference content for all government agency leaders and staff; while training is an additional fee. Accela Partners Participation has a fee for both registration and training.