In 2019, digital transformation has accelerated across the public sector. For state, county and city government agencies, the challenges of providing secure services, creating efficient operations, and delivering elevated citizen experiences has never been greater.
On October 6-9, the govtech industry’s leading innovators will convene in Denver at Accelarate 2019 for three days of learning, networking, inspiration and shared insights. The Mile High city provides the perfect site to support this year’s Government Elevated conference theme.
There will be abundant opportunities for attendees to learn how technology continues to drive progress, create opportunities, and tame the exponential changes facing government employees. Here are just a few of the exciting speakers that conference attendees will hear from:
- Karen Freeman-Wilson, Mayor of Gary, Indiana, and President of the National League of Cities will share learnings and insights from an organization at the forefront of citizen engagement that supports initiatives that build a sense of community within cities. She will also touch on key topics such as public health and safety, housing, community development, and citizen engagement.
- Alison Levine, is a seven-summit mountaineer, explorer, and leadership consultant. Levine also is an adjunct faculty member at the United States Military Academy. She will present her unique insights on leadership under extreme conditions, and dealing with changing environments.
- Dana Barnes, VP, State & Local Government, Microsoft, will address how government leaders are transforming their agencies with digital technology and the cloud to improve service delivery and citizen experiences, as well as share insights from Microsoft’s own research.
- Gary Kovacs, Accela’s CEO, will speak on how technology is lowering barriers between governments and their constituents to increase engagement and why governments must rethink digital services to elevate citizen experiences, share his vision for the company and its focus on customer success, as well as underscore the impact of the company’s growing partner ecosystem.
In addition, conference attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest Accela platform and portfolio updates to help their organizations plan and deliver innovative new or enhanced services. Accela’s product and technology leaders also will focus on how cloud services are empowering citizens and agencies.
Attendees will also learn how the Accela Civic Platform enables new ways to leverage data and workflows for inter-departmental collaboration. The focus will be on creating and deploying solutions that increase agency efficiency, lower costs, and elevate citizen engagement.
Accelarate 2019 will present more than 60 breakout sessions across seven tracks to enable attendees to deepen their learning and network with peers. The breakout sessions feature domain experts and influencers sharing product and best-practice insights within six themes:
- Delivering Exceptional Citizen Experiences
- Creating a Data-Driven Government
- Getting Ahead of Emerging Regulations
- Realizing the Value of the Cloud
- Extending the Accela Civic Platform
- Best Practices/Success Stories
Popular breakout sessions already are filling up, so early registrations are encouraged!
For agencies seeking to build expertise in key areas such as Accela solutions, actionable reporting or cloud technology, the 2019 schedule features triple the hands-on training opportunities. These low-cost, high-value sessions are designed to provide actionable skills that can be applied immediately to boost agency productivity and efficiency. Attendees will discover a full range of cutting-edge training sessions for every experience level and Accela solution.
Accelarate 2019 in Denver provides a unique opportunity to connect with government leaders from around the world. To spotlight this year’s Government Elevated theme, Accela will be honoring the State and local agencies elevating their communities with the 2019 Trendsetter Awards. This year’s awards will recognize outstanding agencies in nine award categories such as Ultimate Citizen Experience, Civic Hero: Protecting Citizens, and Digital Service Transformation.