At the International Code Council (ICC) 2011 Conference
, executives from Accela, Inc.
will provide a “Cracker Barrel” demonstration of how ICC’s eCodes
are being integrated into the new generation of e-permitting and e-licensing solutions – enabling government plan reviewers to easily research and apply relevant regulatory, safety, energy and environmental codes to the permitting process for local projects.
Accela’s relationship with ICC means that eCodes digital code products are directly accessible and referenceable by users of Accela’s flagship Accela Automation
application via the incorporation of ICC’s eCodes Premium Subscription within the software’s Electronic Document Review
feature, delivered in July 2011.
The demonstration will provide a start-to-finish look at how a user might research, find, add and integrate ICC eCodes into their critical documents. Accela’s Darrell Lewis
, Vice President of Product Management, and Rich Morrey
, Senior Technology Advisor, will highlight these issues and provide a walk-through showing how…
- Users can access ICC’s state, local or individual codes to create customized online code libraries and annotations based on their specific and evolving requirements;
- One-click access can enable customers to quickly set up an eCodes account and to integrate code information directly within their documents;
- Users can bookmark and search for key code paragraphs, and then copy and paste from the ICC eCodes directory right into their review documents to further accelerate the review and approval process, while improving accuracy;
- Ensuring solutions are integrated with Adobe Acrobat X Pro can ease document markups, transfer, and handling.
WHERE & WHEN
International Code Council 2011 Annual Conference, Phoenix Convention Center, North Hall B/C
- Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011 – 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
Accela’s 20-minute presentation will repeat three times within the 90-minute timeslot.
Additional information on the Electronic Document Review feature will also be available during exhibit hours at the Accela Booth #507
- Monday, October 31, 2011 – 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 1, 2011 – 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm