60-minute webinar will discuss how moving to the cloud can help fire departments successfully balance fire prevention and emergency response with data-sharing, modern inspections, and reducing the cost of managing IT hardware
San Ramon, Calif. – On Wednesday, August 26, Accela, the leading provider of cloud-based solutions for government, will host a webinar with Microsoft on how fire departments can utilize SaaS technology to enhance inspection processes, improve fire protection, and build safer communities. Working against a global pandemic and peak fire season, fire departments must juggle between responding to emergencies, managing staff schedules, processing permits, and protecting citizens with ongoing fire inspections. Accela’s cloud-based Fire Prevention Solution powered by Microsoft Azure enables departments to modernize these critical processes to help bolster efficiency and resilience, particularly during these uncertain times when maintaining public health and safety is a top priority.
The Accela Product Team and Microsoft’s Director of Justice and Public Safety, Rick Zak, will lead the 60-minute interactive session on how state and local agencies can overcome the challenges of balancing fire prevention and emergency response with data-sharing, modern inspections, and reducing the cost of managing IT hardware. The webinar will cover:
- How moving to the cloud can help departments seamlessly share data across agencies and enable mobile inspections in the field to increase productivity, simplify staff training, and minimize person-to-person interactions among firefighters and fire inspectors.
- New tools for mobile devices — such as the ability to access historical inspection data in the field and send reports in real-time to property owners — to modernize fire prevention programs.
- How secure and compliant digital solutions can help departments reduce risk, IT system spend, and maintenance to increase effectiveness and save valuable time and resources.
What: Accela’s “How to Simplify Your Fire Inspection” Webinar
- Amber D’Ottavio, VP of Product Management, Accela
- Jonathan Knight, Chief Customer Officer, Accela
- Rick Zak, Director of Justice and Public Safety Solutions, Microsoft
When: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Watch the On Demand Webinar